Saturday, January 1, 2011

finding out

This blog is actually going to be about me along with advise for you, hoping to help you better understand what you are going through and knowing you will survive just as I have.
8 years ago my husband left to go to work and left his email open on our computer. I went down to use it and as I hit the button up popped 'Hello my love"! well before you think you know how I felt let me take you back one year.
I was sitting at home working on a project with another Mom concerning our childrens' Graduation party. ( I have been a stay at home Mom since I was 20 years old so my JOB in our relationship was raising kids, and making and keeping a nice home for our family and making sure my husband was able to live his dream. Which mind you, was my dream to, or so I thought.) when the phone rang and the woman on the other end. (aquaintance but not friend) informed me that my husband was having an affair. Of course my first  reaction was to call him, which I did, and tell him the story. He of course denied everything and I of course believed him. (amazing how we believe in our partners)
so when I saw the email, even though i could not breathe I was not in shock. The next thing I did was, I believe, wrong. I picked up the phone and called him, which gave him time to delete from his computer at work any and everything I could find to help me find the truth. Even though they are cheating it is much more complicated than just that. Ours' turned out to be much more complicated than I originally thought. Damn that phone call!!!!
So, today's message I have for you is if you suspect or know. Stop and think it all through before you react. As you will learn later I wish I would have.
Have a great evening and I will be back tomorrow with more!
Be happy and be wise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment